Taking place from August 9, 2020 through August 15, 2020, Neighborhood Health Center is marking National Health Center Week with week-long virtual events and in-person giveaway opportunities that are focused around health equity, prevention and wellness!
Neighborhood Health Center is home to a team of dedicated and kind primary care professionals that provide comprehensive, quality care services to everyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
This year’s theme, “Community Health Centers: Lighting the Way for Healthier Communities Today and in the Future,” highlights those working hard on the front lines to strengthen and advance community health. Even more so, we are taking the opportunity to use this week to Spotlight our Team who is making a difference in the lives of our patients, communities and the future of primary care. Be sure to tune in to our Facebook and/or YouTube pages to participate!
We invite you to join us virtually for the following:
Monday, August 10, 2020 at Noon
- What’s In Your Drink? | Get preventive dental care advice as it relates to sugar and dental hygiene with Dr. Chad Kahler via our YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at Noon
- Children’s Story Time | Join our virtual children’s book reading with Family Nurse Practitioner and IM/FM Associate Department Chair, Bridget Vaccaro, FNP-BC via our YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Spotlighting Our Community: A Conversation About Health Equity & Social Justice | Join Neighborhood Health Center as we host a conversation about health equity & social justice with local public health and justice leaders via Zoom.
- CLICK HERE to register for Spotlighting Our Community: A Health Equity & Social Justice Conversation webinar. *Registration for this community conversation closes at 5:00 PM on Monday, August 10, 2020. The Zoom webinar link and calendar invitation will be sent to all who register by noon, August 11, 2020.
Thursday, August 13, 2020 at Noon
Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Because You Matter! | Learn to address loneliness, relationships and self-care at this difficult time with our behavioral health social worker, Ashley Stewart, LMSW via our YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Stop by one of our offices for your FREE National Health Center Week giveaway!
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Neighborhood Health Center | Blasdell - 4233 Lake Avenue, Blasdell, NY 14219
- Neighborhood Health Center | Mattina - 300 Niagara Street, Buffalo, NY 14201
- Neighborhood Health Center | Northwest - 155 Lawn Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14207
- COVID Care Kits
- Back to School Backpacks & Supplies
Click here for more details on this year's National Health Center Week events!